Table of Contents
One of the biggest years for video games is expected to be 2023. Get Ready for all the new games coming in 2023 which will be mentioned in this blog, from Nintendo’s highly anticipated Zelda sequel to new instalments in the Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Resident Evil series. There is much to look forward to, from playing remade versions of great games to exploring incredible new worlds in risky new games. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of the most highly anticipated Xbox, PlayStation, and PC games coming in 2023 and talk about how you can be ready for them.
What Are Some of the Most Anticipated Games Coming in 2023?
2023 has a tonne of new, intriguing games. The titles that are most highly anticipated are:
Dead Space Remake
Dead Space Remake, created by EA Motive, is an upcoming remake of the famous survival horror video game of the same name from 2008. The game will have enhanced graphics and gameplay mechanics in addition to some brand-new elements like the Peeling System and Intensity Director. The Necromorphs, who are hostile creatures, may have their skin peeled off, their bones broken, and even parts of their bodies severed. Isaac will encounter different adversaries and environmental effects depending on the setting selected by the player’s Intensity Director.
Players may purchase the game and receive the Standard Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition when it releases on January 27, 2023, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows. Three distinct suits and two suit textures will be included in the Digital Deluxe Edition. In the US, the game costs $70 for consoles and $50 for Steam.
Release date: January 27, 2023
Platform: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S and Microsoft Windows
Hogwarts Legacy is an upcoming action role-playing video game set in the wizarding universe of Harry Potter. The game is based in the 19th century and was created by Avalanche Software before being released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Portkey Games. It tells the story of a Hogwarts student with extraordinary talent. By resolving riddles and finding keys to hidden chambers and dungeons, players will be able to explore the castle and its surroundings.
Players will also have the option of enrolling in classes like Charms, Herbology, Potions, and Defense Against the Dark Arts, as well as using a talent system to create their character. Along with a stealth system, the game will also have a range of spells and magical creatures. On February 10, 2023, Hogwarts Legacy will be made available on the PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game has pre-order incentives available, including exclusive in-game content, bonus money, and more.
Release date: February 10, 2023
Platform: PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. For March 17, 2023, it will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows as a follow-up to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (2019). The game centres on Jedi Knight Cal Kestis (Cameron Monaghan), who battles the hostile Galactic Empire to live. In order to take advantage of any given circumstance, players will need to quickly switch between postures as they respond to different enemy kinds and fighting environments.
In addition to single and double-blade stances, a dual-wield single-blade assault, and a brand-new crossguard lightsaber style inspired by Kylo Ren, there are five other lightsaber stances to choose from. A new Force stasis ability lets the player freeze adversaries and blaster bolts in midair, similar to how Kylo Ren did in The Force Awakens. Three cosmetic sets are also included in the game and may be obtained by pre-ordering them.
Release date: March 17, 2023
Platform: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a survival horror game developed and published by Capcom. The game, a recreation of the popular 2005 title, is scheduled for release on March 24, 2023, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows. The protagonist of the game, Leon Kennedy, tries to save the president of the United States’ daughter. While retaining the original game’s iconic survival horror gameplay, the game will include new graphics and a revised story.
Players will be able to crouch and engage in a little light creeping, as well as block enemy strikes like Dr. Salvador’s chainsaw. Knives are now a destructible resource that may also be utilised for crafting, and making ammunition is another alternative. The PS5 version of the game will support PlayStation VR2, and there will be a number of pre-order bonuses.
Release date: March 24, 2023
Platform: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an upcoming action-adventure game developed and published by Nintendo. On May 12, 2023, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel is scheduled for release. The post-apocalyptic Hyrule of the game follows Link as he is discovered and taught the ways of the Sheikah. The game includes a variety of new tools and skills in addition to a new magical arm.
Players will be able to travel between floating islands and dungeons as they explore Hyrule’s skies. Three trailers have been released, with the most recent one premiering on the Nintendo Direct showcase in September 2022. Players who pre-order the game will receive both the Standard Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition, which are exclusive to the Nintendo Switch. Three distinct suits and two suit textures will be part of the Digital Deluxe Edition.
Release date: May 12, 2023
Platform: Nintendo Switch
How Can You Prepare for the New Games Coming in 2023?
There are numerous things you can do to be ready for the upcoming games, and 2023 is sure to be an amazing year for gaming. Here are some pointers to get you ready for the new games that will be released in 2023:
- Check out reviews and previews: Before buying a game for 2023, make sure to look at reviews and previews. This might assist you in deciding whether the game is time and cost-effective.
- Make sure you have enough storage by checking the amount of available space on your gaming system. Purchasing more storage may be necessary if you play on a PC.
- Make sure you have the correct hardware: If you’re playing on PC, make sure your computer’s hardware is up to date. The most up-to-date graphics card, processor, and amount of RAM are all necessary to make sure your games run smoothly and look great.
- Practice with older games: If you’re playing a sequel or remaster of an older game, get comfortable with its mechanics by practising with the original. You can rapidly catch up with the new game with this.
- Spend money on gaming accessories: A nice gaming chair and monitor will keep you comfy while you play. Your gaming experience can be enhanced and your performance can be enhanced by using a comfortable chair and the right monitor height. Check out this store.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of New Games in 2023
When new games are released in 2023, gamers should be ready to make the most of their gaming experience. Here are some pointers to make the most of your brand-new games in 2023:
- Take advantage of pre-order benefits: Many of the major games coming out in 2023 will offer bonuses for pre-ordering, including special in-game content, bonus currency, and more. Utilizing these benefits will help you get a head start in the game and advance more quickly.
- Research upcoming patches and updates: Many games release patches and updates that can significantly improve your gaming experience. You may maximise your gaming experience by investing some time in learning about these patches and updates.
- Make sure your gaming rig is up to date: Make sure your computer’s hardware is up to date if you’re playing on a PC. The most up-to-date graphics card, processor, and amount of RAM are all necessary to make sure your games run smoothly and look great.
- Invest in comfortable and ergonomic gaming accessories: Investing in a good gaming chair and monitor can help you stay comfortable while playing. Your gaming experience can be enhanced and your performance can be enhanced by using a comfortable chair and the right monitor height.
- Utilize extra controllers and cables: If you’re playing on a console, be sure to get extra controllers as well as any cables and adapters you may require. Having these on hand can make your gaming experience more enjoyable. Check out this store.
In 2023, there will be a tonne of new games released in a variety of genres, which promises to be a really interesting year for gamers. Whatever type of game you enjoy, there is something to get excited about, from Dead Space Remake and Resident Evil 4 Remake to Hogwarts Legacy, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. In the upcoming months, gamers should keep their eyes and ears open for further news and announcements because while some of these titles have already been disclosed, others are still cloaked in mystery. 2023 is going to be a year that gamers will never forget with all of these exciting games coming out this year!
So get ready for all the new games coming out in 2023! Check out our store with a 20% discount on the best gaming-inspired clothing and accessories from GamesBurner! We’ve got you covered with unique and stylish designs to match your gaming style. 🤩 From t-shirts and hoodies to phone cases and home decor, you won’t want to miss this. 🤩 Make sure to use the code NY2023 at checkout to get your discount. 🤑 Shop now and get ready to rock this new year in style! 🤩